Validation Engineer required for new project at an existing customer site based in Galway, Ireland. Reporting to the Stericycle GxP Project Lead, the Validation Engineer will provide a wide range of validation activities to a new manufacturing line at the facility.
Medical Device Industry experience is essential for this project.
- Develop, review, execute, report and approve validation protocols and other validation documents
- Assess and advise on impact of software changes to systems.
- Provide project updates, escalate issues.
- Assist the customer in meeting project schedules.
- Provide accurate estimates for validation deliverables.
- Perform technical writing.
- Author IQ/OQ.
- Work with cross-functional core team to ensure all required deliverables are met.
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree in relevant area.
- Software validation/testing experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong word and excel.
- SQL experience an advantage.
If you would like to join our team of the top engineering and project management experts in the regulated industry, please click the apply button below.
Alternatively, you may post your CV to:
Stericycle GxP Solutions
North Valley Business Centre
Old Mallow Road, Cork
About the Company
Stericycle GxP Workforce provide the best engineering experts in their field; experts who like the variety and challenges of working in new and innovative environments; who get the job done and have pride in their achievements.
Located in Cork, Ireland and with customers across global sites, we can offer our Engineers a great place to work with excellent working conditions. Our customers are responsible for some of the most significant medtech & pharmaceutical products of our time, so the projects that our people work on can directly affect patients and improve their quality of life.