Validation Engineer required for new project at an existing customer site based in Galway, Ireland. Reporting to the Stericycle GxP Project Lead, the Validation Engineer will provide a wide range of validation activities to a new manufacturing line at the facility.
- Develop, review, execute, report and approve validation protocols and other validation documents
- Assess and advise on impact of software changes to systems.
- Provide project updates, escalate issues.
- Assist the customer in meeting project schedules.
- Provide accurate estimates for validation deliverables.
- Perform technical writing.
- Author IQ/OQ.
- Work with cross-functional core team to ensure all required deliverables are met.
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree in relevant area.
- Software validation/testing experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong word and excel.
- SQL experience an advantage.
About the Company
Stericycle GxP Workforce provide the best engineering experts in their field; experts who like the variety and challenges of working in new and innovative environments; who get the job done and have pride in their achievements.