Stericycle GxP Solutions, a leader in regulatory compliance consultancy and project management services, are currently looking for a Validation Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible in supporting the Engineering group in implementing highly capable & effective manufacturing processes to meet our client’s business goals and objectives.
- To support the key activities utilized in quality, service & cost improvements in the Operations Engineering Cycle to meet key business objectives
- To support a prioritised approach in Value Centred Engineering to achieve the key opportunities in quality, service and cost
- Production line monitoring and the identification and quantification of process problems, along with subsequently implementing the necessary improvements and/or controls
- Liaising with the Quality and Operations functions in pursuit of achieving the quality and S&OP targets for each given area
- Participation in cross-functional projects works as dictated by the emerging business needs
- Taking direction from Senior Engineer’s as to how best to deploy resources and effort on the operations floor.
- Actively seek ways and means of increasing efficiency, productivity, yield and space utilisation on the operations floor.
- Manage material risks, as identified by the business
- Observe the Quality Management Systems requirements on site at all times
- Communicate regularly with the Product Builders regarding issues, concerns and watch-outs on the lines.
- Work closely with our in-house Equipment Design & Engineering workshop in getting equipment / fixtures designed & fabricated
- Development and implementation of appropriate supporting documentation which complies with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in conjunction with other team members
- Leading technical improvements under the site’s continuous improvement program
- Actively interfacing with cross-functional team members, always practicing good team work in support of day to day operating requirements
- Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
- Adherence to and enforcement of all Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) requirements on site
The Ideal Candidate
Requirements & Qualifications
- Technical Degree, Honours Degree Level 8 on NFQ, qualified in a relevant Engineering or Science discipline (Manufacturing, Mechanical, Electronic, Production etc.).
- Previous experience in medical device manufacturing (ideally 2 - 3 year’s advantageous).
- Experience with FMEA’s, validations and problem solving toolkits desirable.
If you would like to join our team of the top engineering and project management experts in the regulated industry, please click on the apply button located at the right hand side of the page.
Alternatively, to apply for a job, you may submit your CV via mail or fax to:
Stericycle GxP Solutions
North Valley Business Centre, Old Mallow Road
About the Company
Stericycle GxP Workforce provide the best engineering experts in their field; experts who like the variety and challenges of working in new and innovative environments; who get the job done and have pride in their achievements.
Located in Cork, Ireland and with customers across global sites, we can offer our Engineers a great place to work with excellent working conditions. Our customers are responsible for some of the most significant medtech & pharmaceutical products of our time, so the projects that our people work on can directly affect patients and improve their quality of life.