Due to an increase in production and activity at one of our customer sites, we are now looking for an extra Validation Engineer resource to join our team.
Reporting to Stericycle GxP Senior Management and the on site Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for completion of validation activities surrounding equipment, processes and systems.
- Degree in relevant area.
- Min 2 years experience in a validation role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Strong word and excel
The Ideal Candidate
Roles & Responsibilities
- The role will involve both Equipment and Computer Systems Validation
- Development, execution, reporting and approval of validation protocols and other validation documents.
- Full lifecycle validations of manufacturing equipment.
- Assessing and advising on impact of software changes to systems
- Providing project updates, escalating issues
- Assisting the customer in meeting project schedules
- Provide accurate estimates for validation deliverables
- Change Requests
- Authoring and executing IQ/OQ/PQs
- Working with cross-functional core team to ensure all required deliverables are met
If you would like to join our team of the top engineering and project management experts in the regulated industry, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, to apply for a job, you may post your CV to:
Stericycle GxP Solutions
North Valley Business Centre, Old Mallow Road, Cork
About the Company
Stericycle GxP Workforce provide the best engineering experts in their field; experts who like the variety and challenges of working in new and innovative environments; who get the job done and have pride in their achievements.
Located in Cork, Ireland and with customers across global sites, we can offer our Engineers a great place to work with excellent working conditions. Our customers are responsible for some of the most significant medtech & pharmaceutical products of our time, so the projects that our people work on can directly affect patients and improve their quality of life.