Due to a number of new projects coming on board, Stericycle GxP Solutions have a requirement for a Software Engineer with a minimum of 2 years industry experience to join our team.
Reporting to Stericycle GxP Senior Management & the customers' on site Equipment Manager, the Software Engineer must be legally permitted to work in EU.
The successful candidate will assist R&D and Operations on New Product Development Programs and Sustaining Programs by participating on the Design, Build, Commissioning and Qualification of New Equipment as well as Equipment Upgrades.
The Role is primarily based in Galway, although traveling abroad may be required from time to time and for short periods. Working times are Monday to Friday; however weekend work may be required.
- SQL Server/Database Design
- Level 8 - Honours Bachelour Degree
The Ideal Candidate
- Participates and Leads the use of lean and Continuous Improvement tools in equipment designs and engineering systems.
- Works closely with the customer to understand requirements and propose creative and cost effective solutions.
- Generates quotations, concepts and business cases for new and upgrade equipment.
- Ensures Equipment requests are processed in a timely and effective fashion and manage execution of results.
- Determines Project schedules and works with team and other departments across the plant to ensure adherence.
- Manages projects and/or portions of projects as part of a larger team.
- Supervises the deliverables of other Engineers.
- Participates on cross-functional Design Reviews.
- Drafts and Review Design and Compliance documentation.
- Develops robust, flexible, reusable, efficient and scalable manufacturing applications
- Database design, development, monitoring and script authoring
- Commission, test, troubleshoot and support existing and new manufacturing equipment
- Write detailed functional design requirements.
- Contribute to all phases of software development including design, implementation, unit test, integration, release and validation support.
- Provide software input on design changes for new and existing systems aligning machine functionality to customer requirements.
This long term project provides excellent re-numeration for the right candidate.
If you would like to join our team of the top engineering and project management experts in the regulated industry, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (indicating the job title in the subject line).
Alternatively, you can post your CV to:
North Valley Business Centre
Old Mallow Road
About the Company
Stericycle GxP Workforce provide the best engineering experts in their field; experts who like the variety and challenges of working in new and innovative environments; who get the job done and have pride in their achievements.
Located in Cork, Ireland and with customers across global sites, we can offer our Engineers a great place to work with excellent working conditions. Our customers are responsible for some of the most significant medtech & pharmaceutical products of our time, so the projects that our people work on can directly affect patients and improve their quality of life.