Due to a significant increase in production at one of our customer sites, Stericycle GxP has a need for 3 Project Engineers to join our fast growing team.
Reporting to the on site Engineering Manager and our Senior Management team, the Project Engineers will drive and manage projects as well as perform validations.
- Business understanding of operations
- Strong communication skills
- Strong project management skills.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent is required.
- The individual should be driven to achieve high results
- Self starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills
- ability to handle multiple tasks
The Ideal Candidate
- Engage & support the wider team in delivery of the project
- Execute and approval of validations
- write relevant documents, SOP's and perform protocols
- Develop an in depth knowledge of products and processes
- Ensure GMP, system safety and compliance
- Ensure quality of processes and product as defined in specifications
If you would like to join our team of the top engineering and project management experts in the regulated industry, please submit your CV to email@example.com (indicating the job title in the subject line).
Alternatively, to apply for a job, you may submit your CV via mail or fax to:
Stericycle GxP Solutions
About the Company
Stericycle GxP Workforce provide the best engineering experts in their field; experts who like the variety and challenges of working in new and innovative environments; who get the job done and have pride in their achievements.
Located in Cork, Ireland and with customers across global sites, we can offer our Engineers a great place to work with excellent working conditions. Our customers are responsible for some of the most significant medtech & pharmaceutical products of our time, so the projects that our people work on can directly affect patients and improve their quality of life.