Our long term customer, a successful multinational contract device manufacturer, is currently looking for a Process Development Lead who will be highly innovative, motivated and organised and have excellent planning ,communication skills and leadership skills.
Reporting to Stericycle GxP Senior Management and the in-house Engineering Manager, the Process Development Lead Engineer will lead problem solving activities or be part of a problem solving team to solve manufacturing process issues.
- Engineering degree, or equivalent.
- Previous experience of working within a medical device environment is required with 5yrs+ experience with manufacturing process design and optimisation
- Experience of leading a team would be a distinct advantage
- Experience with manufacturing process design and optimisation
The Ideal Candidate
- Lead and mentor a group of PD/ME engineers who develop manufacturing and inspection processes while working as part of the project team.
- Generate work plans & schedules for development activity and execute to plan
- Develop and guide PD engineers to ensure they reach their performance and development objectives
- Manage the implementation of process and setup of new processes as required
- Work with Design Services operations manager to drive PD improvement with the DS department
- Complete process design and validation activities(including IQ, OQ, PQ & PPQ.) for various projects as required
This project provides excellent re-numeration for the right candidate.
If you would like to join our team of the top engineering and project management experts in the regulated industry, please click on the apply button or alternatively, submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (indicating the job title in the subject line).
About the Company
Stericycle GxP Workforce provide the best engineering experts in their field; experts who like the variety and challenges of working in new and innovative environments; who get the job done and have pride in their achievements.
Located in Cork, Ireland and with customers across global sites, we can offer our Engineers a great place to work with excellent working conditions. Our customers are responsible for some of the most significant medtech & pharmaceutical products of our time, so the projects that our people work on can directly affect patients and improve their quality of life.