Due to an increase in production, we are now looking for an extra Manufacturing Engineer to join an established team based on one of our client sites.
Reporting to Stericycle GxP Senior Management and the in-house engineering Manager, the Manufacturing Engineer will manage the introduction of new equipment and processes.
- Degree in relevant area
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Strong word and excel
- SQL experience an advantage
The Ideal Candidate
- Successfully managed the introduction of new equipment, on time and within budget
- Responsible for all validation, PM, calibration and SOP activites
- Calculation of direct labour and BOM costs associated with new machinery
- Assessing and advising on impact of software changes to systems
- Providing project updates, escalating issues
- Assisting the customer in meeting project schedules
- Provide accurate estimates for validation deliverables
- Technical Writing
- Working with cross-functional core team to ensure all required deliverables are met
This long term project provides excellent re-numeration for the right candidate.
If you would like to join our team of the top engineering and project management experts in the regulated industry, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (indicating the job title in the subject line).
Alternatively, you can post your CV to:
North valley Business Centre
Old Mallow Road
About the Company
Stericycle GxP Workforce provide the best engineering experts in their field; experts who like the variety and challenges of working in new and innovative environments; who get the job done and have pride in their achievements.
Located in Cork, Ireland and with customers across global sites, we can offer our Engineers a great place to work with excellent working conditions. Our customers are responsible for some of the most significant medtech & pharmaceutical products of our time, so the projects that our people work on can directly affect patients and improve their quality of life.