Stericycle GxP require an Injection Molding Engineer to be based at a customer site in Clare.
Assisting the Engineering/Production department in improving the manufacturing of product, the Engineer will develop optimum molding processes, tooling and automation that meets or exceeds customer requirements on both new and existing tooling. This person will provide the company with the technical resources to ensure that current and future projects are run in accordance with customer specifications and in-house specifications and standards.
- Good knowledge of Injection Molding (standard process and Multi component), Processing, Ancillary equipment, Robots and automation systems, tooling & design.
- Preferably worked in either the Medical, Packaging or technological industries.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Design of experiments (DOE) and demonstrate use of same.
- Good data analysis capabilities & be familiar with statistical software.
- Knowledge in computer systems; integrated manufacturing systems; word processing and spreadsheets.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required as well as the ability to accurately document work performed.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Can organize and prioritize tasks; detail orientated and self-motivated.
- Is comfortable dealing with all levels of employees and work across various departments
- Must be able to work independently on own projects while working concurrently with all departments.
If you would like to join our team of the top engineering and project management experts in the regulated industry, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, to apply for a job, you may post your CV to:
Stericycle GxP Solutions
North Valley Business Centre, Old Mallow Road,Cork.
About the Company
Stericycle GxP Workforce provide the best engineering experts in their field; experts who like the variety and challenges of working in new and innovative environments; who get the job done and have pride in their achievements.
Located in Cork, Ireland and with customers across global sites, we can offer our Engineers a great place to work with excellent working conditions. Our customers are responsible for some of the most significant medtech & pharmaceutical products of our time, so the projects that our people work on can directly affect patients and improve their quality of life.