Stericycle GxP Solutions have an opening for an Equipment Engineer to join our established team & work with us on a customer site in Cork - one of the largest medical device manufacturers in the world.
The Equipment Engineer will be reporting to Stericycle GxP Senior Management and the customers' in-house Engineering manager.
- Degree in software/automation/electrical engineering or related discipline and at least 3 years relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of automation systems with experience of Allen Bradley and Beckhoff PLC’s an advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills and technical knowledge
- Works well within a team environment and on own initiative
- Ability to document own work clearly and precisely
- Excellent communication skills
The Ideal Candidate
- Generate documentation for the specification, design, development and testing of new equipment & automated systems
- Develop a detailed understanding of automation systems including PLC, HMI, vision, robotics, PC software and databases.
- Identify equipment & automated system upgrades as part of continuous improvement program
- Provide technical support and make informed decisions on hardware and architecture selection
- Analyse, understand, fault-find complex automation equipment
- Develop, test and install code changes to existing equipment under change control
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of code to medical device standards
- Actively participate among cross-functional teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and to required quality standards.
If you would like to join our team of the top engineering and project management experts in the regulated industry, please click the apply button below.
Alternatively, you may post your CV to:
Stericycle GxP Solutions
North Valley Business Centre
Old Mallow Road, Cork.
About the Company
Stericycle GxP Workforce provide the best engineering experts in their field; experts who like the variety and challenges of working in new and innovative environments; who get the job done and have pride in their achievements.
Located in Cork, Ireland and with customers across global sites, we can offer our Engineers a great place to work with excellent working conditions. Our customers are responsible for some of the most significant medtech & pharmaceutical products of our time, so the projects that our people work on can directly affect patients and improve their quality of life.