The successful candidate will assist R&D and Operations on New Product Development Programs and Sustaining Programs by participating on the Design, Build, Commissioning and Qualification of New Equipment as well as Equipment Upgrades.
The Role is primarily based in Galway, although traveling abroad may be required from time to time and for short periods. Working times are Monday to Friday; however weekend work may be required.
- PLC Software Design
- HMI / SCADA Design
- Equipment Electrical Design
- Equipment Safety Design
- Servo Motion and Robotics
- Industrial Networks
The Ideal Candidate
- Participates and Leads the use of lean and Continuous Improvement tools in equipment designs and engineering systems.
- Works closely with the customer to understand requirements and propose creative and cost effective solutions.
- Generates quotations, concepts and business cases for new and upgrade equipment.
- Ensures Equipment requests are processed in a timely and effective fashion and manage execution of results.
- Determines Project schedules and works with team and other departments across the plant to ensure adherence.
- Manages projects and/or portions of projects as part of a larger team.
- Supervises the deliverables of other Engineers.
- Leads and/or Participates on cross-functional Design Reviews.
- Drafts and Review Design and Compliance documentation.
- Ensures best machine control practices are employed in new designs and updates
- Develops New PLC, HMI/SCADA, Database Code or portion of Code from scratch or following existing standards
- Supervises and/or contribute the Electrical and Safety design of new Equipment.
- Leads and/or Participates on Equipment Troubleshooting Activity
- Database Development
- Vision Development
If you would like to join our team of the top engineering and project management experts in the regulated industry, please submit your CV to email@example.com (indicating the job title in the subject line)
About the Company
Stericycle GxP Workforce provide the best engineering experts in their field; experts who like the variety and challenges of working in new and innovative environments; who get the job done and have pride in their achievements.
Located in Cork, Ireland and with customers across global sites, we can offer our Engineers a great place to work with excellent working conditions. Our customers are responsible for some of the most significant medtech & pharmaceutical products of our time, so the projects that our people work on can directly affect patients and improve their quality of life.