Stericycle GxP Solutions have openings for a number of Automation Engineers to join our established team & work with us on a customer site - one of the largest medical device manufacturers in the world.
Based in a manufacturing facility Limerick, the Engineer will be report to Stericycle GxP Senior Management and the customers' in-house Automation manager.
- Implement system design on Siemens or Allen Bradley system.
- Control – Develop modules to design specifications – CMs, EMs units, etc
- Graphics – Develop workstation graphics to design specifications.
- Develop Project documentation
- Develope Design specifications
- Develop Functional specifications
- Develop Test specifications
- Interpret P&ID drawings to ensure correct system design and implementation.
- Install and maintain Server and System components of DCS software.
- Configure and maintain IT domain including configuration of networks and security.
The Ideal Candidate
- Third level qualification in Engineering, Computer Science and/or related discipline.
- Strong PLC background in Allen Bradley ControlLogix 5000, APT, Siemens S7, Elau, Pilz Safety PLCs and Wonderware Intouch/ArchestrA HMI software.
- Additional knowledge of Servo Motion Control, printer systems, vision systems, robotics, BCR, data analytics and RFID systems would be beneficial
- Accustomed to working in a validated environment with strong discipline with regard to change control.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- 5/6 years experience working with automated control systems as part of a machine design team.
If you would like to join our team of the top engineering and project management experts in the regulated industry, please click the apply button below.
Alternatively, you may post your CV to:
Stericycle GxP Solutions
North Valley Business Centre
Old Mallow Road, Cork
About the Company
Stericycle GxP Workforce provide the best engineering experts in their field; experts who like the variety and challenges of working in new and innovative environments; who get the job done and have pride in their achievements.
Located in Cork, Ireland and with customers across global sites, we can offer our Engineers a great place to work with excellent working conditions. Our customers are responsible for some of the most significant medtech & pharmaceutical products of our time, so the projects that our people work on can directly affect patients and improve their quality of life.