Due to a number of new contracts recently being awarded, we are urgently looking for an Automation Engineer to provide specialist support for a range of automation activities at a number of sites based in Cork and Munster. Working as part of a wider Stericycle GxP team, the Automation Engineer will perform their duties alongside members of our customers' own internal engineering teams.
Primarily, this role will involve the DCS development project activities. The Engineer will work as part of the Project Team support the development and testing of Automation Applications on an ABB 800xA/MOD300/Advant in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated application of S88, S95, automation scope principles, competitive decision making, and architecture standards for optimal business outcomes
- automation scope principles, competitive decision making, and architecture standards for optimal business outcomes
- GAMP 5 / Computer System Development
- Communication Skills, Written, Oral and
- Team and interpersonal skills
- Analytical Problem Solving Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent is preferred.
The Ideal Candidate
- Management of manufacturing automating projects to ensure the efforts satisfy business requirements
- Encompass all phases of a project life-cycle including concept requirement, design, testing, installation, qualification and training
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position
Duties will include
- Work with Automation Team and End Users on the development of Design and Test deliverables
- Development and deployment of User Interface Modules on ABB 800xA DCS
- Commissioning and start-up activities.
- Execution of Validation Protocols
- Day to Day Automation Support for Manufacturing Operations
If you would like to join our team of the top engineering and project management experts in the regulated industry, please click on the apply button located at the right hand side of the page.
Alternatively, to apply for a job, you may submit your CV via mail or fax to:
Stericycle GxP Solutions
About the Company
Stericycle GxP Workforce provide the best engineering experts in their field; experts who like the variety and challenges of working in new and innovative environments; who get the job done and have pride in their achievements.
Located in Cork, Ireland and with customers across global sites, we can offer our Engineers a great place to work with excellent working conditions. Our customers are responsible for some of the most significant medtech & pharmaceutical products of our time, so the projects that our people work on can directly affect patients and improve their quality of life.