Due to a new project coming on board at one of our customer sites, we are currently looking for a number of validation engineers to join our team.
Reporting to the Stericycle GxP Senior Management, this is a tremendous opportunity for any validation engineer.
- Degree in relevant area.
- Validation experience is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Strong word and excel
- Medical Device or Pharma Industry essential
The Ideal Candidate
Roles & Responsibilities
- Development, review, execution, reporting and approval of validation protocols and other validation documents
- Providing project updates, escalating issues
- Assisting the customer in meeting project schedules
- Authoring IQ/OQ
- Working with cross-functional core team to ensure all required deliverables are met
This long term project provides excellent re-numeration for the right candidate(s).
If you would like to join our team of the top engineering and project management experts in the regulated industry, please click on the apply button or alternatively, submit your CV to email@example.com (indicating the job title in the subject line).
About the Company
Stericycle GxP Workforce provide the best engineering experts in their field; experts who like the variety and challenges of working in new and innovative environments; who get the job done and have pride in their achievements.
Located in Cork, Ireland and with customers across global sites, we can offer our Engineers a great place to work with excellent working conditions. Our customers are responsible for some of the most significant medtech & pharmaceutical products of our time, so the projects that our people work on can directly affect patients and improve their quality of life.